Friday, August 30, 2013

R is For...

Working 7 days in a row can really make you blank out. I didn't realize until really early this morning that I forgot to post here yesterday! Yikes. Is that really 2 ABC Challenge posts in a row that I've done this? Sorry everyone!





I decided to re-do one of my favorite designs for "R" this time around. I absolutely love these flowers. And I got many compliments at work about them. ^_^ Someone even told me I should take pictures and post them online. XD So this post is for her!


They are surprisingly easy to do and really fun. They remind me of spring and Alice In Wonderland. lol. I used a bunch of polishes, as usual, and the list is posted below. I'm really proud of this design and I hope you like it, too.

Have a great weekend and try not to melt. It's gonna be a hot weekend here in So Cal! Everyone stay safe and away from the heat. And have a great Labor Day if you're in the US!
 ~Samantha Rae

Interested in the other designs in this collection?
A-I / J / K / L / M / N / O / P  / Q / R / S / T / U / V / W / X / Y / Z
-----

Base: Bahamian Escape by China Glaze
Pink Base: Something Sweet by China Glaze
Pink Shadow: Dance Baby by China Glaze
Purple Base: Lacey Lilac by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Purple Shadow: Planks A Lot by OPI
Green Base: Gaga For Green by China Glaze
Green Shadow: Starboard by China Glaze
White Sally Hansen Nail art Pen


*Polishes and plates purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. 
I am not a professional.*

2 comments:

  1. beautiful flowers! love that blue base :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like them. ^_^ And that blue base is gorgeous.

      Delete