Thursday, November 28, 2013

X is For..

It's finally Turkey Day here in the U.S.. It feels like this month has just flown by. Wasn't it just Halloween and it's already the end of November with only 26 days until Christmas?... O.O That's a scary thought.






I've been planning on doing a Christmas Sweater design for months! I love how simple, yet intricate they are. It's almost like the tribal thing that's been going on for the past year, only a little more festive. ^_^ And I love being festive.


The only qualm I have about this design is that I wished I had put more effort into getting the patterns straight on the nails. I really need to work on that... 

Well, happy Thanksgiving Fellow Americans! And Happy Chanukah as well, to those who celebrate it. I'm gonna go spend some time with the family now. We're putting on the rest of our Christmas lights today! Yay! And a little side-note to those who are going shopping later tonight and tomorrow... be kind to those working. We give up our family time to help you get great deals. Thanks!

 ~Samantha Rae

Interested in the other designs in this collection?
A-I / J / K / L / M / N / O / P  / Q / R / S / T / U / V / W / X / Y / Z
-----

Thrill Of Brazil by OPI
White On The Spot by Milani

Rapid Red by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
White Konad Special Polish

SnowFlakes: Cheeky Jumbo Plate 6 "Happy Holidays"
Pointsettia: BM-201 (2011 Bundle Monster Set)
Traditional: W120 (Winstonia 2013 Set)
Heart Weave: BM-H01 (2013 Bundle Monster Holiday Set)


*Polishes and plates purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. 
I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment