Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Z is for...

Yeah... about that whole posting more Christmas nail art. I didn't get to it. I friggen hate retail this time of year because it keeps me from doing things I want! But enough complaints. I'm here with a really quick post: THE LAST LETTER OF MY ABC CHALLENGE!





I wanted to mix a design with my New Years manicure. This is what I came up with. I feel it's a little bit of a cop out in terms of designs go, but it still fits in with my theme. (If just barely)






I love this glitter over black. I really should try layering glitters over colored bases more often. You'll be surprised what you find looks great together.




Happy New Years everyone. ^_^ Thanks for fallowing me and reading my posts this year. I feel sorta badly for not posting as much as I should. I'm gonna try to get on here with more posts for you all this year. It's one of my resolutions! If I made New Years Resolutions that is. ;) Thanks again!


 ~Samantha Rae

Interested in the other designs in this collection?
A-I / J / K / L / M / N / O / P  / Q / R / S / T / U / V / W / X / Y / Z
-----

Black Creme by Wet N'Wild Wild sSine
Fang-tastic by China Glaze
White Sally Hansen Nail art Pen

*Polishes and plates purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. 
I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment