Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Nude Roses...

Something a little scandalous this week. I have some... NUDES!






 Okay. So maybe it's not really nudes. But I do have a nude polish in there! This design was a Valentine's Day afterthought. And it not being totally Valentine's related (there are no hearts, right?) I decided to just do it! I didn't really want to wait a whole year to try this out as when I do that I tend to forget. :/


I did have a little problem with these nails, though. In the pictures they look great! But in person the two reds I used seem to blend. Causing them to look like... blood. Big blobs of blood. So it was a Valentine's Day design that somehow morphed into a Halloween design. So to say the least, this design didn't last very long. I took it off the next day.


 Yet with that all said, I really do like the way these photographed. So do as I do and just enjoy the way they look! Maybe next time I'll use better reds. ;) Thanks for reading and enjoy!

~Samantha Rae

-----

Nude Base: Royal Blush by Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure
Red Base: Phat Santa by China Glaze
Red Glitter: Ring In The Red by China Glaze
Rose Detail: Velvet Bow by China Glaze
Accent Glitter: Rosey Shooter by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear



*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment