Monday, March 24, 2014

Pastel Polka Dots...

Hello all. ;) It's finally spring! Yay!! And it's funny I say that because here in Southern California we've had 'spring' weather since mid-January. But to be able to say its spring... it just makes me happy! And spring means that I can break out all my pastel polishes!!!





Gah! These are so cute and sweet they make me sick! I L-O-V-E these nails. Seriously. I really had to force myself to move onto another design after having these on my nails until the polish was chipping. I kept adding layers of topcoat throughout the week to help it last longer, but in the end that only lead to the paint chipping off in one piece, lol.


I went with colors that just screamed spring and easter. Bright coral pink, voilet, neon green, sky blue and vibrant yellow... Then to make it even cuter I added polka dots. What's not to love?


Something a little more unusual, my left hand, I thought I'd add a pic of a friend I met on a walk with my sister and the pup. A little ladybug! She crawled all over my nails. I think she liked them. ;)



I hope you love this design as much as I do. ;) Have a happy spring and may you have wonderful, warm weather with lots of sun!

~Samantha Rae

-----

Blue: Bahamian Escape by China Glaze
Green: Grass is Lime Greener by China Glaze
Purple: Tart-y For The Party by China Glaze
Pink: Petal To The Metal by China Glaze
Yellow: Mellow Yellow by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
White Dots: White by Konad Special Polish

Dots: BM-018 (2010 Bundle Monster Revised Set)



*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment