Sunday, February 23, 2014

Valentine's Conversation Nails...

I know posting a Valentine's Day design now would make it a little late... but better late than never, right?




I took inspiration from those chalky Valentine's Candy that no one eats unless it's February. Yes, Conversation Hearts. They go by different names depending on where you live, but mine come in a box labeled Sweethearts. I'm not a huge fan of these cute little candies, only because I find them chalky and remind me of antacids. But I do find them absolutely adorable!!!


To be completely honest, I'm surprised I didn't see more of this kind of design this holiday season, what with these images being released on the new Fan Created set from Bundle Monster. Or am I the only one who bought the set solely for this plate. Anyone? Anyone...?


 I hope you like this cute, adorable design. :) I know I really enjoyed it. I left this design on waayyy too long. But I just loved it so!

~Samantha Rae

-----

Pink: Dance Baby by China Glaze
Purple: Tart-y For The Party by China Glaze
Orange: Tart Deco by Essie
Green: Turquoise & Caicos by Essie
Yellow: Mellow Yellow by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
White On The Spot by Milani
Rapid Red by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri

Text: bm-425 (Bundle Monster 2013 Holiday Set)



*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

3 comments: