Thursday, July 4, 2013

My 4th of July Nails...

Happy Independence Day, my fellow Americans! 

I know, I know. My last few posts have been nothing but red, white and blue nails... and I promise to put down the patriotic polishes and step away, lol. I've been giving you a lot of the same sort of designs recently, and I apologize for that. I've been stuck in a very comfortable groove with those colors and I'm sure you'r all getting tired of it by now. I'm sorry! New stuff coming this month, I promise, including 3 installations of my ABC Challenge. I hope you're looking forwards to that just as much as I am!

So! Onto the nails...





I was inspired by this nail art tutorial on youtube by Elleandish. She has some great nail art ideas on her channel. I highly recommend them to everyone! It's a very patriotic look, with red, white and blue, as well as silver, stars and fireworks! Everything I used is stated at the end of the post. But if you have a question, ask away! ^_^


I really like each finger but all for different reasons. I adore how the index, middle, and ring finger look together. The fireworks shows how we all celebrate the holiday; watching the night sky after a long, hot day of fun and relaxation. And the stars look like a glitter gradient, which I like a lot. And do I even need to say how much I love the silver glitter over the metallic silver base? I don't think so.


Well, that's all for today. A nice, short, and sweet post. I hope you all have a fun (and safe) holiday if you're in the US. And if you're not... I hope you have an awesome day anyways!!! Enjoy! 
~Samantha Rae

-----

Red Base: Red Pearl by China Glaze
Blue Base: Freeze! by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
Silver Base: Silver Sweep by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
White Base: French White Creme by Wet N' Wild Wild Shine
Silver Glitter: Set In Stone by Essie
Red Stamp: Glenn by Julep
Blue Stamp: Freeze! by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
White Stamp: White Konad Special Polish

Fireworks: BM-H14 (Bundle Monster 2013 Holiday Set)
Stripes: W107 (Winstonia First Gen Set)
Stars: BM-H25
(Bundle Monster 2013 Holiday Set)
 Pinky stars: BM14 (2010 Bundle Monster Set)

*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment