Thursday, October 17, 2013

Skeletons!

Have you ever had one of those days where everything you do seems to be wrong? Yeah... that was work today. I guess my mind is working a little slow today. Maybe it's this cold I'm currently fighting. *sniffles* At least I have tomorrow off so that I can recuperate. And I can work on some nail art for you all. XD




I've always had a love for skeletons. As a kid I would watch "The Skeleton Dance" almost every day. I knew the choreography and every move. I still do, actually. But I'm just crazy like that.


My pinky is supposed to be like the spine. The Middle finger is the rib cage. And obviously, the pointer is the skull. I had too much fun with this design. It was surprisingly easy and fun!

I'm gonna work on some more designs for you tomorrow. Start kicking out more of my ABC Challenge as well. I can't believe I'm almost at the end! How the heck did I get to 'U'?! I guess time flies when you're having fun painting your nails. ^_^

~Samantha Rae

-----

Black Creme by Wet N'Wild Wild Shine
White On The Spot by Milani
Metallic 4 Life by OPI
Boo-Gie Down by China Glaze

White Acrylic Paint
Black Acrylic Paint
Thin Liner Brush
Large and Small Dotting Tools



*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment