Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!!!

Happy Halloween everyone! ^_^ I can't believe it's already October 31. Where the heck did the time go? I feel like Summer just ended and here we are closing in on the middle of fall. Wow.

Enough of this sentimental crap! I'm sure you're sick of hearing it. I bet you want to get onto my design, huh? Well, just a little comment before we get started. The other day at work I accidentally bashed my finger with a frozen chicken. Yeah, it sounds like a joke but it actually happened and it did a little damage on my ring finger. Hence, I've edited them a little to take out my boo-boo. Hope you can look beyond the edits and enjoy the design!






This design was created by the wonderfully talented JauntyJuli of YouTube. You can watch her video here if you want to see how the heck she did it. I followed the same instructions and ended up with this! I love it.


I wore it to Disneyland yesterday and got a few comments on them. People love cute Halloween cupcakes. XD And I don't blame them. They're just so adorable!


And today/tonight I'll leave you with one last Halloween photo. This time it's my pumpkin design! I got the template from this website. I really love this vintage Halloween design. It's a moon overlooking an owl! Happy Halloween everyone and stay safe!

~Samantha Rae

-----

In My Back Pocket by OPI
Black Creme by Wet N' Wild Wild Shine
Tart-y For The Party by China Glaze
White Cap by China Glaze

White, Black, Green, Pink, and Orange Acrylic Paint

Dotting Tool
Detail Brush



*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment