Saturday, April 19, 2014

Easter Colors Skittle...

I know it's been a little while since I updated. I'm sorry for that. Work's picked up since it's Spring Break, people are taking time off, and its just been a generally busy week. But What with tomorrow being EASTER I thought I'd jump on here and share a design with you!





 Ahh... Easter. I know I've been saying it a lot recently, but I just love Easter nail designs. I was trying to stray away from my standard 'use all the pastel colors you can' Easter designs I've been doing recently. But unlike most holidays, this one doesn't have a set "color combo". So I played around with some colors. I decided that yellow, purple, and green really portray the Easter flower; the Lily. So I grabbed some stamping polishes and hit my stamping plates!


Most of the designs are from the *new* Easter plates from MoYou London. I've been stalking their site for a long time, wondering which plates to spend my hard-earned money on. THEN they announced on their facebook page that they were releasing Easter plates. SOLD! I jumped on as soon as they were available and purchased 3 plates, as well as a Christmas Sweater plate I was eying. They are really nice, wonderful quality, plates with awesome images. I love them!!! As usual, list of materials are at the bottom of this post. ;)


I hope you all have a great holiday weekend, no matter what you celebrate. And keep an eye out for the Easter Bunny tomorrow morning. ;) Take care guys!

~Samantha Rae

-----

In A Splash by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
Butter-Fly Stoke by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
Lively Lilac by Sally Hansen Insta-Dri
Tart-y For The Party by China Glaze
White On The Spot by Millani
White Konad Special Polish

Bunny: BM-H10 (Bundle Monster 2013 Holiday Set)
Ring Finger: W212 (Winstonia 2nd Gen set)
Middle Finger: MoYou London Festive Collection - 13
Pinky Bunnies and Thumb Flowers: MoYou London Festive Collection - 11
Index Design: MoYou London Festive Collection - 12



*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment