Thursday, January 30, 2014

Valentine's Day: Glitter, Gradient and Stamping, oh my!

I'm stuck in "Valentine's Day" mode, you guys. I'm really gravitating towards the pinks, reds, and glitters. But I guess that isn't really out of the norm for me, lol.





This just screams Valentine's Day, no? And I love it! It has all my favorite things: pink, stamping, glitter. I can't stop looking at them.


I realized something about myself while doing this design. I really, really like stamping over gradients. Not only do gradients dry really fast and are easy to stamp over, but I feel like it adds a little something special to the stamping. Plus, you gotta love the chunky glitter with holographic speckles. I'm drooling!


I hope you all have a great rest of the week and a fantastic weekend. As for me, I'm celebrating my grandma's birthday on Friday, working Saturday, and have a free Sunday! Yay! Maybe I'll do more nail art. ;)

~Samantha Rae

-----

Light Pink: Dance Baby by China Glaze
Medium Pink: Fuchsia Power by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear
Red: Cherry Red by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear

Glitter Base: Admire by China Glaze
Glitter: A Cut Above by Essie
Glitter Topcoat: Pink Yet Lavender by OPI

White Konad Special Polish

Heart Stamp: BM-H18 (Bundle Monster 2013 Holiday Set)



*Polishes purchased by me. The opinions above are my own and should be taken as such. I am not a professional.*

No comments:

Post a Comment